080324nagsgcbs73a5xdbh.jpeg

080324rfxxnifiz6hox6nf.jpeg

据了解,棚村村约有3500人,老年人疫苗接种率达96%,在乡村医生王道君的引导和管理下,村民一直有健身的习惯,新冠重症率较低且无人因新冠去世。

据悉,此次直播在微博客户端和海外YouTube、Facebook平台播放,170多个国家可同步观看。

080325a9zrzmrrkz2ffurx.jpeg

080325gfpzli9ojofblopk.jpeg

报道原文及视频如下:

China COVID Response: Village doctor achieve low COVID severity rate

The situation in rural areas of China has attracted much attention during the recent wave of COVID-19 infection. Our reporter Guo Tianqi visited a village in Southwest China's Sichuan Province to see the situation.

Village doctor Wang Daojun has devoted himself to Pengcun village for 25 years. He has managed to help more than 3,500 people to successfully overcome the recent peak of COVID infection. Although 80% of the villagers had COVID symptoms, the rate of severe cases has been relatively low, and no deaths have been reported.

WANG DAOJUN Village Doctor "I just prescribe medicine according to their symptoms. About 20 yuan is enough to cure a mild patient. COVID is not horrible. I always tell them not to stock up on medicine and don't panic."

Wang comes from a medical family. He is qualified to diagnose simple diseases ranging from newborns to the elderly, and often uses traditional Chinese medicine and Western medicine together.

WANG DAOJUN Village Doctor "People over 65 years old can have free medical examinations every year. We also keep track of their physical condition. They trust me and follow my advice."

SUN YONGKANG Villager "I am 90 years old. I do housework and feed my chickens every day. I didn't have any symptoms in this outbreak."

Village doctors are also responsible for public health management.

GUO TIANQI Pengcun village, Meishan city "In addition to spreading knowledge about infectious diseases, the village doctors have also been advocating healthy living habits among the villagers. Now the people here have developed a habit of exercising, especially square dancing together after dinner."

However, the fight against COVID is not yet over. Doctor Wang has prepared medicine to treat symptoms such as diarrhea and is still on call 24 hours a day.

ZHANG FENGLIAN Daughter of the Patient "My father has been seeing Doctor Wang for a long time and we trust him very much. He had COVID symptoms before. We took some medicine and don't need to go to hospital."

With the Spring Festival approaching, Doctor Wang plans to make at least two home visits to those who are over the age of 80, to update their physical conditions and protect them in a scientific way.

GUO TIANQI, CGTN, Meishan, Sichuan Province.

大 意:

中国应对新冠疫情:乡村医生实现低重症率

近期疫情中,中国农村地区的情况备受关注。记者前往中国西南部四川省的一个村庄了解情况。

村医王道君(音)在棚村工作了25年,他已经成功帮助3500多人克服了最近的新冠感染高峰。虽然80%的村民都有症状,但重症病例的比例相对较低,没有死亡报告。

王道君:“我只是根据他们的症状开药,20元左右就能治好轻症。新冠并不可怕,我告诉他们不要囤药,不要惊慌。”

王道君来自一个医生家庭,他能诊断从新生儿到老年人的简单疾病,经常将中西医结合使用。

王道君: “65岁以上的老人每年都可以免费体检,我们还会跟踪他们的身体状况,他们信任我,听从我的建议。”

村民:“我已经90岁了,我每天做家务和喂鸡,我在这次疫情中没有任何症状。”

乡村医生还负责公共卫生管理。除了宣传防治知识外,村医生还在村民中倡导健康的生活习惯,现在这里的人们已经养成了锻炼的习惯,尤其是饭后一起跳广场舞。

然而,抗击新冠的斗争还没有结束。王医生已经准备好了治疗腹泻等症状的药物,并且仍然24小时随叫随到。

村民:“我父亲看王医生很久了,我们都很信任他。他以前有过症状,我们吃了一些药,不需要去医院。”

随着春节的临近,王医生计划至少对80岁以上的老人进行两次家访,以更新他们的身体状况,并以科学的方式保护他们。

【新闻多一点】

中国国际电视台(英文名称:China Global Television Network,英文简称:CGTN,中文别称:中国环球电视网),是国务院直属正部级事业单位中央广播电视总台所属的中华人民共和国面向全球播出的新闻国际传播机构 ,有6个电视频道、3个海外分台、1个视频通讯社和新媒体集群。

来源 | CGTN

本帖点赞记录
点赞给态度,登录/注册 就能点赞
阳光蕾蕾 2023-1-15 05:59 威望 +2
13158766789 2023-1-15 02:21 威望 +2
水中丛林1 2023-1-14 08:53 威望 +2
a廖小莉 2023-1-14 08:25 威望 +2
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

侵权举报:本页面所涉内容为用户发表并上传,相应的法律责任由用户自行承担;本网站仅提供存储服务;如存在侵权问题,请权利人与本网站联系删除!举报电话:028-38199655

返回顶部快速回复找客服官方微信

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|眉山人网 ( 蜀ICP备11001055号-1 网安备51140202000182 经营性ICP川B2-20100071 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 21:23